Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm Back! 2011!

Hey guys, so I know it has been forever, but I'm back. 2011 has been pretty good. I plan to make it even better. I have to say that I am different than I was since my first post here. I have left all of my complexes and worries behind. Still some acne scarring, but as of today, no zits! And guess what? I don't even have to touch wood, because I no longer have OCD. It is just gone :) I hope you have had a wonderful year.

Today I got looking at time capsules and videos of people opening time capsules, and I felt nostalgic.

So I had an awesome idea. Because I am terrible at keeping diaries, my emails are constantly changing, and I always forget passwords, I am going to start an email diary to 10 years into the future. I am going to send myself an email diary entry every day, exactly 10 years into the future. When I am old, I will print them out and pass them on :) You guys should think about doing that :)

I will be using this site: http://www.futureme.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment