Sunday, January 2, 2011

Dream Weddings. Part 1: Location

I didn't initially want to share these beautiful weddings, but I did not want to risk losing them. So here are my favorite weddings.

Location... A Wedding On The French Riviera
Courtesy of www.weddingsonthefrenchriviera.com

   
Here is a castle built in the 18th century. This lovely accommodation houses up to 25 guests.










This hotel, built in 1991 extends over a private beach situated on a spectacular reef between Corsica and Sardinia. After a romantic reception on the pier, you can keep your guests entertained with a game of catch-the-fish-with-your-bare-hands.





                


           This beautiful venue reminds me of Ancient Rome. I would
           let my guests....or insist....that my guests wear long gauzy
           Roman/Grecian style dresses and sit on the edge of the pool,
           letting the white fabric melt into the water. Think of
           Cleopatra's maidens. This place is actually located in
           Morocco.
  



                     Cleopatra's maidens

         

No comments:

Post a Comment