Thursday, October 28, 2010

Today is filled with worry

Hello. Sorry for the hiatus. I haven't really been up to much lately. I just thought I should post because today has been very stressful. As you know, I have my eyes set on a perpetual diet. As you also know, it has been by eyes and my eyes only on this diet. I really want a body like Goo Hara's and Tiffany's legs from the Korean group SNSD. I do not listen to their music, but I find them so adorable! Speaking of Korean stuff, I found a new movie that I love. It is Korean and called "The Classic". It is very much like The Notebook, but still original. I love it.

Here is the first part of the video if you want to watch it.



I am also very worried and depressed. I went to the dermatologist today and got a mole on my cheek cut off for biopsy. I am so nervous, yet very calm. I came home and binged on 2 whole packets of Honey Grahams and Nutella, then half an Italian roll and olive oil, ham, and balsamic vinegar. I don't live near family or friends. Nothing eases the pain. I just hope everything turns out okay. The results should be ready in 10 days. Sigh. I will pray to God. Please pray for me too. I hope you all are well. I pray for your health and happiness.

I have been a terrible pen pal. I will try to write and send all my letters out tomorrow. Then I will do my homework. I am afraid to run because I don't want the incision to scar, so I may just have to do a lot of walking. Happy days, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment